Priority Care Heating & Air Conditioning - Service Agreements Tailored For Your Home Or Business
Suburban Heating and Air Conditioning offers our customers an annual Priority Care Service Agreement tailored for your home or business. This program offers a professional tune-up in the Spring for your air conditioning, and a professional tune-up for your furnace in the Fall. It includes a 10% discount on all parts and labor as long as you are a Priority Care Customer.
Our 14 Point Spring Tune-up includes:
- Checking the refrigerant charge and pressures.
- Checking voltage and amperage on all motors.
- Lubricate moving parts as needed.
- Checking air temperature drop across the evaporator.
- Checking and calibrating thermostat.
Our 14 Point Fall Tune-up includes:
- Checking the heat exchanger for cracks or gas leaks.
- Checking and cleaning burners. Adjust if needed.
- Test ignition and all safety controls.
- Cleaning flame sensor and condensate removal tubes.
Your Priority Care Heating and Air Conditioning Service Agreement starts at just $229 annually for complete coverage of your furnace and air conditioner.
At the time of your Spring and Fall inspections, we can take care of many other related needs, all at a 10% discount. These services can include:
- Water Heater tune-up and replacement
- Humidifier service and Installation
- Furnace filter replacement
- Wi-Fi enabled thermostat Installation